Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2010 Review Album -- Completed!

Hooray! I finished all of the monthly journaling this morning and printed it on cardstock. I brought it over to Mom's today and this afternoon I cut the strips apart, inked and distressed the edges and glued them down. YAY!! I will add some photos of the finished album at the end of the week when I am at home.

Plans tomorrow are to jump into Ali's class on One Little Word with both feet. I want to complete the challenge for Log Your Memories this week and a layout on my OLW would qualify. I will be at Mother's all day so I have access to my computer but not to my scapping goodies. Therefore it will be the perfect time to watch Ali's video and even do the downloads and printouts!! Looook at ME!! Planning is definitely a big part of FOCUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment