Friday, January 14, 2011

photos of 2010 Review Album

While I was taking pictures of my Humpty Dumpty card I decided to get some photos of the Review album as well. Here are a few of the monthly spreads:







These following layouts show a few of my favorite photos (of me!) and the journaling is inspired by the You Tube of little Jessica's morning affirmation.



I've already posted the layouts about the books I read during 2010 below. The final spread was just a collage of some of the projects I completed in 2010.



I used SEI's Pastiche line for most of the pages, with some of their Kris Kringle on my Jan, Feb and Dec pages. I am a fan of SEI and a member of their monthly kit club. Neither of these lines was among my favorites as a whole, although there were a couple of individual papers in each group that I really liked. However, they were perfect for layouts such as these where the photos really overshadow the papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment